Workforce Southwest Washington (WSW) is seeking quotes from qualified organizations to:
- Provide benefits administration and compliance services as the designated liaison between WSW leadership, staff and the providers of employee benefits. Services to be performed include annual benefit provider selection and employee enrollment, termination, enrollment of new hires, and administrative oversight for other changes and updates to employee status.
- Provide on-call availability for assistance in resolving specific personnel issues as they arise.
- Audit WSW’s Personnel Policies as it pertains to current Human Resources best practices/policies. Recommend revisions to ensure federal, state, and county regulatory compliance.
Companies wishing to be considered should:
- Download and respond to the HR Consultant Request for Qualifications.
- Email required information to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. PT on Friday, March 29. In the subject line, please put “HR Consultant.”