SummerWorks connects your business to young adults for 90-hour paid summer jobs.
The program provides your company with:
- Qualified, prepared and motivated talent ages 16-21
- Talent that is pre-screened to fit with your company and ready to start work
- Young adults to assist with a diverse array of general tasks or project-based assignments
Hiring a young person for a summer job provides your company with a unique opportunity to invest in your future workforce and help create a trained and experienced candidate pool.
Your business could benefit in a number of ways:
- Staff professional development. Working with young people is an opportunity for your employees to develop their management, leadership and communications skills.
- Recruitment. Summer employment lets you see the abilities of potential candidates and train them to your standards.
- Engage an important audience. Your company’s participation increases awareness of your business with this potential customer base and talent pool.
- Gain a fresh perspective. Young employees can bring innovative and novel ways of thinking to your business.
- “Feel good” factor. Employee engagement could increase when they feel they’ve had a role in helping a young person succeed.
Investing your time, knowledge and expertise to help a young person learn the skills necessary to get and keep a job benefit our young adults, your business and the economy. That’s a pretty good ROI!
Contact Benton Waterous at email@example.com or 360.567.3182.