Next centers are here for you!
We’re here to help you create the future you want.
We know you’re ready.
We can help you complete your education, build the skills you need and land a great job.
Stop by for a snack or some coffee. Let’s talk.
We offer support for your education, job training programs, resume writing help and job interview prep.
Our commitment to you is simple.
At Next, you’ll get what you need to walk right up to opportunity’s door and kick it wide open.
Some examples of programs and services include:
- Tutoring, study skills training
- High school drop-out prevention/alternative school
- Paid and unpaid work experience
- Occupational skills training
- Leadership development opportunities
- Financial literacy education
- Entrepreneurial skills training
- Mentoring, guidance and career coaching
- Job search assistance (writing a resume, interview practice)
- Access to job openings
- Career development and assistance
- Information and referrals to other resources (i.e., housing, childcare, food, transportation)
To learn more, contact these organizations:
Morgan Parker, Next Program Manager, 360.433.7562, email@example.com
Center opening July 2018 in Vancouver, WA 98684
Youth Works (Career Readiness)
If you are a Clark County high school student, your school district may participate in Catalyst, an online tool that can connect you with local companies for job shadowing and mentoring. Learn more at www.catalystwa.org.
Cowlitz County and Wahkiakum County
Katie Miles, Youth Services Manager, 360.501.8358, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Opportunity Center of Cowlitz County, 1030 15th Avenue, Suite 300, Longview, WA 98632.
Provides: Supportive services for youth involved in the courts system or who have dropped out of high school, GED preparation, basic office skills training and jobs, training and educational opportunities.
Educational Service District 112 (ESD112) Connect2Careers
Christine Katon, Youth Workforce Specialist, 360.355.3119, Christine.email@example.com
ESD 112, Connect2Careers, 1217 14th Avenue, Longview, WA 98632.
Serves: young adults 16-24 years of age who are low income or have disabilities. GED or high school diploma support services, work experience, skills training, computer classes.
Wahkiakum High School
503 S Third, Cathlamet, WA 98612